Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000)
For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700).
Select Wines Pty Ltd ABN 67 161 971 786
VIC Liquor Licence No. 36129048
By accessing and using this site, or by placing an order from this site or with us by any other means, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
You agree that we may accept, refuse, withdraw, extend, or cancel any promotions, orders or pending orders for any reason at our sole discretion.
By placing an order with Select Wines Pty Ltd (whether by mail, telephone, facsimile transmission or internet), the Customer acknowledges and accepts that:
1. Select Wines Pty Ltd, holder of Liquor Licence No 36129048;
2. No obligation to sell or supply the goods will arise until the order is received and accepted by Select Wines Pty Ltd at the licensed premises.
3. The applicable law for transactions for the purchase of wine from Select Wines Pty Ltd is the law of the State of Victoria.
4. The customer accepts that the ownership of the goods passes to the customer upon payment for the goods and risk passes when the goods have been despatched from Select Wines Pty Ltd to the Customer.
Credit Card Fee and Paypal Payment Fee
If you elect to make your payment by:
of the total amount payable will also be charged. You can avoid this fee by making a EFT bank transfer to our account. By selecing Credit Card or Paypal payment method, you authorise us to deduct the additional fee.
Refund Policy / Quality Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with wine purchased from Select Wines Pty Ltd (except any wines that are listed as “No refunds or returns accepted” or for any wine that is from a vintage three (3) years or more prior to the purchase year), then we will provide you with a refund of the cost of the opened bottle of wine and an amount equal to the value of your remaining unopened bottles (excluding any delivery costs) provided that
1. You notify us by email to ([email protected]) within 14 days of purchase or 7 days of receipt (whichever is the earlier) that you are not satisfied with your purchase and complete the returns form providing all relevant details and reasons;
2. You return the unopened bottles to us at your cost for an inspection;
3. You pay for all associated freight costs to return the wine to us and you are responsible for the risk in transporting the wine to us;
Following an inspection of the returned wine, and provided that the unopened wine has been returned in a satisfactory condition, we will process your refund request within 7 working days.
We reserve the right to suspend, cancel, amend or withdraw this policy if we reasonably believe that a buyer is abusing the policy.
Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to product passes to the buyer upon delivery and therefore no refunds are offered for products that are damaged after delivery.
If you receive a case of wine with one or more broken bottles, simply let us know within 2 working days of the date of delivery and we will issue you with an account credit equal to the price paid by you for the broken bottles.
No Other Refunds
Subject to any rights you may have under any law, which cannot be excluded, no returns will be accepted and no refunds in respect of purchases you make from Select Wines Pty Ltd other than in the circumstances outlined above in Refund Policy / Quality Guarantee and Breakages. In the event that you have a claim under a manufacturer’s warranty, then it is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer in relation to any claims under the relevant manufacturer’s warranty.